We meet on the last Thursday of the month,
in the visitors centre at Hook Norton Brewery. Please check the diary for exact date of the next meeting. Meetings start at 7:30pm and tend to finish at about 10pm. You don't need to own a military vehicle to come! Every enthusiast is more than welcome to pop-in and have a chat with like minded people and enjoy relaxing and friendly atmosphere.
The Hook Norton Brewery Co. Ltd
Oxon OX15 5NY
From the M40:
- Exit at M40 at Junction 11 (signposted Banbury)
- Head out of Banbury & follow signs for A361 / Chipping Norton.
- Enter the village of Bloxham
- At the mini roundabout, veer right towards the Texaco petrol station.
- Follow this road 1/4 mile & take a right turn for Hook Norton - signposted Milcombe.
- From Milcombe, follow the brown tourist signs to the Brewery
From Oxford / Chipping Norton:
- Follow the A44 to Chipping Norton towards the roundabout where the A3400 meets the A361
- Take the A361 towards Banbury (the exit next to the Little Chef)
- Shortly after you have taken this exit, take the first turning on your left, signposted Hook Norton
- Follow signs for Hook Norton. You will take one turning on your right
- Enter Hook Norton coming down a hill ...
- ... take a left at the Pear Tree pub, by a small green, and sharp left again, this road is Brewery Lane
- The Brewery is at the end of this lane.